The Payroll Admin Team Member is accountable for payroll processing for Accenture Belgium and Luxemburg.
- Be responsible for end-to-end payroll delivery in a standalone way for both Belgium and Luxemburg
- Act as a single point of contact for in-country payroll related queries
- Act as a single point of contact for payroll accounting queries
- Facilitate the resolution of issues between Accenture and SD Worx
- Ensure the payroll administration process is completed in an accurate and timely manner, in line with the payroll calendar cut off dates
- Perform a high-level review of payroll administration data for obvious errors, omissions and inconsistencies (sox-controls)
- Respond in a timely manner to ad-hoc payroll admin requests
- Effectively distribute, coordinate and report on daily activities
- Implement, maintain and develop Operational Excellence principles and practices within his/her responsibility
- Be responsible for Data Collection activities
- Understand and adhere to Data Protection Criteria
- Ensures accurate payroll delivery to Accenture in timely and quality manner
- Escalate all (potential) delivery issues to the Payroll Lead/Manager
At Accenture Corporate Functions, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated – and that’s just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Geographic services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues - but it's worth it when you see what we achieve together
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Fluent in either French and/or Dutch and English
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong payroll expertise
- Payroll Accounting principles
- Experience with SD Worx tools such as e-blox is a plus
- Experience in HR Operations is desirable
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Stress resistant
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Positive attitude and approach
- MS Office skills, proficient in Excel
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
- Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.