The Client Account Manager is responsible for supporting the Client Account Lead in building trusted strategic partner relationships within one or more accounts by understanding client needs, shaping solutions, and bringing expertise and thought leadership to solve their most critical business issues. This role is helping to drive profitable sales growth, expanding Accenture's footprint, ensuring profitable delivery and influencing the client's strategy to help drive high performance and continuous innovation.
- Assisting with the business development and performance for major clients in the Financial Services industry
- Having industry expertise: Financial Services
- Supporting the Client Account Lead in positioning as a Strategic Trusted Partner for the client executives and top management, developing client relationships, strategically planning account development, and communicating the account vision to the account team, the sales team, and the partners
- Assisting the Client Account Lead in driving profitable growth by shaping, negotiating, and selling deals which are balanced between Client expectations, Team capabilities and Accenture ambitions, in collaboration with the Sales team and the Account team
The Market Making Team for Financial Service takes a lead role in defining the strategic priorities to answer the needs of our banking, capital markets and insurance clients in Belgium and Luxembourg and ensure they are at the forefront of business value realization and innovation.
The Team also originates concrete opportunities together with the account teams and drives the business development agenda through offerings relevant to our clients, and it manages the opportunities from origination until closure. This includes a specific attention and involvement of the Team on key strategic ‘big deals’ with our clients, who are the leading Financial Services companies in Belgium and Luxembourg.
The Team is a dynamic team that is focused on bringing value to our clients and is well connected to the broader Accenture network and capabilities, both locally and globally, that make Accenture the trusted and innovative partner for many leading Financial Services providers.
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in consulting, sales, relationship management and/or account management in the Financial Services services industry with top tier global delivery service providers;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree;
- Work experience in a global delivery model and at client sites;
- Proven capability to build and maintain relationships with middle and senior management at clients;
- Knowledge of Financial Services specific products, services and solutions;
- Understanding or a strong interest of industry-specific market trends, business challenges and issues, and drivers;
- Hands-on experience with proposal / RFP creation and leading RFP / proposal presentations is a strong plus;
- Excellent communication skills in English and French or Dutch.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: electric car, e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance, …
- Flex Rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favourite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.