Accenture’s CFO & Enterprise Value practice operates across industries to tackle issues of importance to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Risk Officer (CRO), helping them to transform the finance & risk functions and make them future-proof.
With deep Finance, Risk and Business insight, our CFO & Enterprise Value professionals are responsible for designing, building and delivering high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their Finance & Risk Functions.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our consultants in the latest and newest innovative trends: from Sustainable Finance to AI Enhanced Finance, Risk and Compliance.
As a Manager/Senior Manager in the CFO & Enterprise Value team assigned to Financial Services, you will take the lead. You will guide both your project team and your client counterpart at leading Banking and Insurance clients in BeLux and abroad. You will be responsible for building strong and long-term client relationships and business development activities.
We are looking for talented and motivated people who will:
- explore sources of shareholder value creation;
- design and implement solutions that optimize profit and cash;
- identify and creatively solve complex problems for the CFO;
- design and re-engineer critical financial processes;
- fundamentally transform the way the finance organization operates.
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge, and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology, and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Minimum 3 years and maximum 6 years of experience in a finance environment (finance, accounting, controlling…)
- Master’s degree in Applied Economics, Commercial/Civil Engineering or equivalent
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Must have experience with planning & forecasting and Enterprise performance management (EPM)
- Demonstrate understanding of evolving CFO agenda and priorities (tools, trends, role of finance,…)
- Ability to have confident conversations with finance executives of large companies
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Effective communication in Dutch or French, and English
- Experience with Finance tools like Anaplan, S4 Hana, Tagetik or other finance systems is a plus
Within the Strategy & Consulting Practice of Accenture Belgium and Luxembourg, you will get the opportunity to work for leading customers on high-value projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertise by leveraging our state-of-the-art assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training curriculum. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in classrooms, online or in collaboration with external parties. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable steppingstone to build a career.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance, …
- Flex rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Manufacturing & Supply Chain Data Scientist
Posted 28 days ago
Manager Non-life Insurance in Consulting
Posted more than 1 month ago
Customer Experience & Growth Senior Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.