As HR Business Partner you are the point of contact for your department for HR related matters. You execute and follow up on the HR processes and policies and take an advisory role towards the management team. You can design, improve and implement new HR processes & programs and collaborate closely with the other HR Business Partners at Accenture.
You anticipate and plan for HR needs and trends and work closely together with the business managers to support overall business goals. Therefore, it is important that you understand the business context. The HR BP seeks for opportunities which can improve the business.
We are looking for a pro-active and enthusiastic colleague who can work in a fast-changing business environment and likes to take up a challenge.
- Support of employees and management in the different life cycle processes in their department, such as: onboarding, talent management, follow up on performance, transfers & departures, …
- Coach and advise employees and managers in career planning and development
- Drive engagement initiatives
- Follow up & drive the staffing assignments of the employees in your department, including managing the roll on, roll offs and pro-actively discuss coming opportunities with the employee and their management
Overall, when operating the above, you ensure that you:
- Create an inclusive environment where everyone is treated with respect
- Support the business through change journeys and new HR processes
- Consider existing policies and procedures
- Operate through short and long-term agendas depending on topics
- Treat your work with high confidentiality and be diplomatic
- You act as a true and trusted Business Partner for your department You are pro-active and driven to move the people & business forward
At Accenture Corporate Functions, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated – and that’s just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Geographic services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues - but it's worth it when you see what we achieve together.
- Degree in Human Resources or Business Management related discipline
- Around 3 – 5 years of experience in an HR Business Partner/HR Advisory role
- Strong coaching and communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch/French & English
- Dynamic and flexible
- Basic knowledge of social law
- Very good MS office knowledge (especially Excel and Power Point)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
To be filled by the recruiter
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.