In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class management consultancy based on industrial experience leveraged by the latest technologies. The future of making things, and the things we make. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years; it is critical we apply this to manufacturers and products companies, service organizations and software companies, to fuel their next level of growth.
Digital Manufacturing & Operations helps clients replace existing manufacturing and supply chain methods with the ‘New’- digitally enabled multi-site plant optimization. From strategy, vision and ambition plans, to digitizing global plant networks and embedding cross factory operations at speed and at scale; our solutions help enable ever smaller lot size production, hyper personalization and lower total operating costs throughout the product life cycle. Our way of working is to collaborate across the industries and the services to reinvent clients’ products, services and platforms, to be smarter and more connected. Join us as we reinvent industries across Consumer Goods & Services and Retail Products, Industrial Equipment & Construction, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Oil and Gas, and Utilities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Industry X group in BeLux with focus on Digital Manufacturing & Operations (DMO). We partner with our clients to build platform-based business and operating models, helping to navigate the shift to experience-driven innovation and accelerate time to revenue. We architect, design, develop, and build solutions, hardware and scalable business in this space. We help our clients transform their organizations to innovate and digitize businesses to optimize the return on investment to ensure long-term sustainability.
What are your responsibilities?
- Lead Manufacturing & Operations transformation programs to drive process & innovation activities at our Clients
- Drive digital transformation journeys with capabilities in defining Digital Manufacturing roadmap, process design, value realization and Digital Manufacturing maturity assessment areas
- Engage in client facing and thought leadership activities including developing new Points of View, driving business development and innovation in the DMO domain; leveraging as well existing Industry X strategic approaches & points of view, capabilities (where relevant such as Industry Groups, Applied Intelligence and Supply Chain & Operations practices) and technologies
- Build relationships with clients to maintain Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to adapt your communication style to suit different audience levels & seniority
- You’re as good with people as you are with business processes and technology, a true team driver with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
· University degree with a strong affinity for technology, MBA is a plus
· 5-10 years of relevant industry experience and digital transformations
· Expert in Digital Manufacturing concepts, LEAN methodologies, process excellence, functional solutioning, solution designing, digital transformations and shaping end to end engineering transformations
· Experienced in system implementation methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
· Fluent in English, both spoken and written
· Willingness to travel to (international) client sites (in compliance with up-to-date travel policies)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.