As a Business Analyst / Tester you need to have a sufficient understanding of the business domain and able to discuss the solution needed by the business.
As a Business Analyst you need to have a sufficient understanding of the business domain and able to discuss the solution needed by the business. Your main activities will involve:
- Support the implementation of business solutions
- Map, analyse and document business processes and pain points
- Translate business requirements into functional design
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Understand the business need and develop use cases to catch defects early in the cycle
- Propose alternatives and write down the requirements gathering document which can be understood by the developers, including user stories
- Drive product quality assurance, perform acceptance tests
- Suggest solutions to identified product problem
The Accenture H&PS practice helps public sector organisations such as EU and Belgian governmental institutions to embrace innovation and transform fast, enabling them to operate smarter, achieve more and deliver improved services for citizens. H&PS is a welcoming community which performs both sales and delivery-related tasks for our business and our clients.
You will be working closely with your colleagues from the H&PS community as well as fellow proposal writers, solution architects, opportunity leads, senior management and subject-matter experts from across Accenture.
- Agile practitioner certified
- Optional : SAFE Product Owner certifie
- Have sufficient understanding of the business domain and able to discuss the solution needed by the business
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets like Jira (Zephyr)
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in test automation tools is recommended
- Background in application testing
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater or equivalent experience
- Motivated personality and ability to work in self-organised teams
- Fluent in English
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides a high-profile and challenging role in a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance.
- Car and related allowances
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.