• Act as a delivery lead and project manager to ensure the quality of the delivery and the respect of milestones, planning, finances
• Draft regular status reports about KPIs/SLA fulfilment
• Organise scrum ceremonies, remove blockers from the development team
• Responsible for abiding by the Service Requirements and the KPIs/SLA
• Accountable for all divergence regarding the expected quality
• Presents on a regular basis the activity reports and the Service improvement plan to the Customer
• Service Management
• Resource planning
• Propose, discuss and implement measures for service and resources optimisation
• Coordination and resolution of escalations and critical issues
• Planning and defining scope, activity planning and sequencing, resource planning
• Developing schedule, time and cost estimations, developing a budget, documentation. Organising scrum ceremonies, removing blockers from the development team
• Generate, lead and communicate metrics to key stakeholders
• Identifying and mitigating potential risks
• Understand and promote the benefits of DevOps approaches and tooling
• Assess the Agile/Scrum maturity of the scrum teams and coaching the teams as required
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- Agile Scrum certified
- ITIL certified
- Optional : PMP or Prince2 certified
- At least five years of proven service delivery management or other relevant IT experience
- Nominal experience within an IT Service Management role developing IT processes, information flow, associated reports, and applications for defined service domain
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organisation
- Experience in project management delivering IT projects and as scrum master
- 5+ years hands on Scrum experience in a dedicated Scrum Master role
- Understanding/exposure to Scaled Agile practices such as SAFe and LeSS
- Experience of delivering solutions using Agile methodologies like Kanban, Lean, Continuous Delivery, XP, etc.
- Detailed understanding of Agile metrics and value tracking across the SDLC
- Practical experience in an Azure Cloud Managed Services business
- Fundamental knowledge of Networking and Hosting technologies and solutions
- Fundamental knowledge of big data concepts (storage, pipelines and utilization of data)
- Strong experience leading Scrum Teams in a scaled environment including remote teams and external dependency management
- Practical experience engaging with DevOps teams, tooling and practices
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Manager Non-life Insurance in Consulting
Posted 7 days ago
Customer Experience & Growth Senior Manager
Posted 9 days ago
Finance and Risk Manager Financial Services in Consulting
Posted 14 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.