The European Union Sales Team takes a lead role in the origination, pursuit and closure of opportunities that provide business value and answer the needs of our European Union clients.
As part of the Sales team, in the Belux Health and Public Service (H&PS) and specifically European Union (EU) Organisation, you will support Sales Executives contributing to our sales effort, with emphasis on opportunity origination, qualification and closure.
You will support the Sales Executives by:
- Contacting prospects and clients, primarily by phone, email and via linkedin
- Doing research and business analysis on different clients and reporting on client needs
- Working on our offers, led by our sales executives and bid managers
- Administrating and reporting on sales opportunities and follow-up in our tools
- Prepare and join client and internal meetings, take notes and follow-up with new meetings and new agendas
- Gather information from Accenture globally on go-to-market offerings, differentiation, etc
- Join events and report on new business opportunities
The Accenture H&PS practice helps public sector organisations such as EU and Belgian governmental institutions to embrace innovation and transform fast, enabling them to operate smarter, achieve more and deliver improved services for citizens. H&PS is a welcoming community which performs both sales and delivery-related tasks for our business and our clients.
You will be working closely with your colleagues from the H&PS community as well as fellow proposal writers, solution architects, opportunity leads, senior management and subject-matter experts from across Accenture.
- 1-7 years of relevant experience
- Experience with clients
- Commercial mindset and ability to reach and speak with clients for an introduction call
- Leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and ability to work with mixed teams on specific opportunities or initiatives
- Self-Starter and driving, you are a motivated and driven person, who can work independently.
- Accountable, you are not afraid to take end-to-end responsibility during a sales cycle
- EU experience is a plus
- Masters degree
- English and Dutch mandatory , French optional
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides a high-profile and challenging role in a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance.
- Car and related allowances
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.