The Compensation & Benefits team is part of the Human Resources department which is a part of our Corporate Functions. Our Corporate Functions provides deep expertise to manage and operate Accenture's business functions and support client teams. They work in a wide range of functional areas including human resources, marketing and communications, finance, quality control, legal, facilities and services.
In the Total Rewards team, you will support the design & deployment of the compensation & benefits strategy in Belgium and Luxembourg. You will belong to our Global Total Rewards community and you will work closely with colleagues from BeNeLux and France and with our Global Center of Excellence (COE).
As a Total Rewards team member…
- You will work directly with the Total Rewards lead on a wide area of Total Rewards topics, such as the preparation of the Total Rewards budget and the execution of the salary reviews, support the benchmark and changes to our current benefits package (pension, healthcare, flexible benefits,…) and many more.
- Assist in the strategy, design, and development of global and local total rewards programs.
- You will liaise with all relevant disciplines in BeLux (i.e. tax, legal, accounting, payroll, HR business partners), but also in other countries (Global COE, HR Shared Services);
- You will also be responsible for the maintenance and administration of Total Rewards tools.’
At Accenture Corporate Functions, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated – and that’s just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Geographic services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues - but it's worth it when you see what we achieve together.
- You have well-developed analytical skills combined with a very pragmatic and agile mindset and keep your final customer in mind (i.e business leaders and Accenture employees).
- You have a strong sense of discretion for sensitive/confidential matters.
- You have very good computer literacy (especially MS Excel skills, Microsoft PowerPoint) and can easily adapt to new tools and applications.
- You communicate effectively and can make complex concepts simple.
- You have a strong interest in HR and compensation & benefits topics. Preferably you have at least 3 years of experience in the field of compensation & benefits.
- Your work and deliverables are accurate and structured. You have a great attention to detail.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch/French.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.