As a Technology Strategy Manager you will be a trusted advisor to our clients, shaping and executing their business transformation agendas through technology. You will help them navigate their largest strategic initiatives and most critical problems at the intersection of business and technology, including digital disruption, enterprise transformation and innovation, global operating models, sustainability, value management and more.
Technology Strategy professionals at Accenture create strategies and plans to define how technology should be utilized to support an organization's overall business strategy and maximize value. They use their understanding of business strategy and their affinity with technology to define the strategy, operating model, enterprise architectures and transformation roadmaps that help our clients deliver competitive advantage and superior business performance. They maintain knowledge of best practices, industry landscapes and emerging technologies, and apply these to develop innovative business solutions.
Technology Strategy professionals should be able to:
- Understand a client’s business strategy and make the link with technology, defining key strengths and improvement areas
- Frame complex problems and develop recommendations based on industry & technology knowledge and rigorous analysis
- Translate recommendations into actionable roadmaps, defining the impact for a client’s technology function including its operating model, enterprise architecture and technology capabilities
- Build strong credibility and relationships at C-level based on exceptional outcomes, effective communication, compelling storylines and the positive impact of your team
- Navigate through the Accenture global network, and leverage the necessary expertise to develop relevant executive insights and perform business development at our clients
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
Our Technology Strategy (Senior) Managers typically have the following competences:
- Completed University Master’s degree
- Passion for maximizing the business value of IT
- Professional proficiency in English, and French or Dutch
- Good commercial affinity or strong willingness to build these capabilities
- At least 6 years of experience in relevant Technology Strategy domains in consulting or customer facing project-based work, with excellent people management skills
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.