Cloud Transformation Consultant
As a Cloud-Platform-Data Transformation Consultant, you will be at the heart of shaping & advising our clients to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. As part of Accenture’s overall Cloud First ambition, you will define strategies and solutions enabling to unlock 360° value of cloud technologies through a strong industry and function narrative. This across the full spectrum of today’s growing demand from shaping the strategy and value case of a migration journey, over accelerating data-driven, intelligent and transformed operating models into driving growth, innovation & sustainability agenda.
Cloud-Platform-Data Transformation professionals at Accenture shape the vision & strategy translated into optimized realization plans defining how cloud technology should be utilized to support an organization's overall business strategy and maximize value. They leverage their understanding of the client’s business strategy and industry acumen combined with cloud technology value drivers to shape transformation pathways leading to true business measurable value outcomes that transform applications, infrastructure, data, processes and people. They maintain knowledge of best practices, industry landscapes and emerging technologies, and apply these to develop innovative business solutions.
As a Cloud-Platform-Data Transformation Consultant you will have the following responsibilities:
- As a cloud-first industry or enterprise function consultant you understand the value that cloud can unlock in our client’s business transformation
- You help define cloud powered strategies and operating models and lead the next wave of enterprise-wide transformations
- You continuously contribute to refine the cloud narrative within your specialized industry / function and keep up to date with latest cloud ecosystem / technology/ MAG trends and how they impact our client’s business
- You work in a multi-services team and jointly with our client account teams you help developing new cloud related opportunities
- You participate in connecting with our cloud ecosystem partners (e.g., hyperscalers, platform providers) to shape joint go-to-market initiatives
In your role as Cloud-Platform-Data Transformation Consultant you are expected to:
- Articulate the incremental benefits in functional transformations (e.g., customer experience transformations) unlocked using Cloud
- Define all-round approaches & solutions for clients on complex problems in their journeys to cloud (technology, people, processes) while demonstrating a solid understanding of the best practices, out-of-the-box solutions along value cases from ecosystems / MAGs
- Develop and deliver strategies and solutions for cloud-based enterprise solutions supporting digital data-driven enterprise business & operations.
- Demonstrate eagerness to work in multi-skilled teams participating to co-creation activities building cloud business cases, migration roadmaps, and building and/or testing cloud infrastructure focused solutions and thoroughly document all facets of the solution.
- Interact with peers and management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Stay updated on new and emerging markets and offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
Our architects in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data – using all this to shape a future-proof enterprise architecture for our clients.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
Our Cloud-Platform-Data Transformation Consultants typically have the following competences:
- Completed University Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, information technology or related field.
- Passionate & familiar about the cloud business & IT value proposition
- Familiar with the basic cloud concepts: Cloud management, Cloud computing services and storage, Virtualization, understanding operating model implications of cloud, security, etc.
- Participated in building and executing a journey to cloud roadmap
- Certification(s) in one of the major Cloud platform (Azure, AWS or GCP) are a strong plus
- Professional proficiency in English, and French or Dutch
- At least 3 years of professional experience in relevant business-driven cloud platform/data technology transformations.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!