As a Senior Manager at Accenture, you will be managing client engagements within your Industry area of expertise. Directly interacting with the C-levels of our clients, you will be responsible for the timely delivery of actionable, value creating solutions and strategies, helping our customers become high performing businesses.
As such, we are looking for outstanding individuals with deep industry expertise and a strong analytical and conceptual mind with demonstrated leadership qualities.
Usually leading mid sized teams, we expect our senior managers to be role models for the other team members in terms of mastery of Industry and/or functional skills, client relationship building and business acumen
You will be mainly Brussels or Luxembourg based, but need to collaborate cross-border with other strategy/business experts on a regular basis.
- Supporting our clients to successfully navigate the ongoing Energy transition, Sustainability and Digital transformations and reinvent themselves to be relevant in tomorrow’s energy markets
- Identifying opportunities to grow Accenture's Utilities market share with focus on Belgium & Luxembourg. I.e. Electricity, Gas, Water and Wasted regulated and deregulated companies, but also Energy transition companies in the broader sense.
- Managing complex project deliveries on client engagements.
- Managing teams of Analysts, Consultants and Managers
- Bringing deep subject matter expertise across several of Accenture's Services' offerings
- Coordinating responses to proposals
- Supporting the growth and development of the BeLux Utilities team within Accenture. Nurturing the knowledge, engagement, impact and growth of this community.
- Representing Accenture at industry events.
- Creating networks of customers across existing and potential clients, as well as internal Accenture stakeholders.
- Goal and result oriented.
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, sustainability, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- A master degree: Commercial Engineering, Engineering or equivalent;
- Prior consulting experience with external clients, preferably with exposure to senior management;
- Solid understanding of the commercial drivers for a successful consulting practice;
- Industry expertise and broad knowledge of the issues and opportunities surrounding Utilities industries,
- A broad functional expertise, allowing you to work fluently with our experts
- Strong problem-solving, statistical and analytical skills;
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French would be preferred but not mandatory;
- Willing to travel and work in different European countries;
- Goal and result oriented.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Unique training & learning opportunities beyond your role specifics
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CFO & EV Consultant
Posted 8 days ago
Manager Non-life Insurance in Consulting
Posted 16 days ago
Customer Experience & Growth Senior Manager
Posted 18 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.