Are you willing to make a step in your career and deliver Analytics or AI products from early discovery stages up to industrialized solutions to re-imagine the future of the industry as part of large transformation projects?
Are you both experienced and passionate about analytics delivery roles such as product owner, scrum master, project lead sitting at the intersection of analytics business needs and data scientist?
If this is the case, this role will be of interest to you!
We are currently looking for experienced consultants or managers for our applied intelligence team with both functional and delivery background and willing to participate to consulting and analytics delivery engagements and grow progressively level of responsibilities.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
Within Strategy & Consulting, Accenture Applied Intelligence covers the range of Data and AI skills, from Strategy, Data Science, Data Architecture, AI Engineering and Visual Insights. It is also our approach to scaling AI for our clients. We embed AI-powered data, analytics, and automation capabilities into business workflows to accelerate time to value. Our expertise in defining end-to-end strategy, combined with deep data infrastructure capabilities, cognitive services and industrialized accelerators help smooth clients’ path to AI adoption, extending human capabilities and supporting clients in scaling AI responsibly.
With 40K+ people around the globe, strong local practices and recognized as a leader by industry analysts, we collaborate with a powerful global alliance, innovation, and delivery network to help clients deploy and scale AI within any market and industry.
Click here to discover more about us and see our latest point of view: https://www.accenture.com/be-en/services/ai-artificial-intelligence-index
You are part of a multi-disciplinary team and contribute to delivery excellence across client engagements:
- Interact with client and Accenture functional consultants to define analytics products requirements and solutions.
- Drive the shaping of the project, interacting with both client functional and technical stakeholders and organize the delivery into user stories, product backlog, sprints and roadmap.
- Participate in the full delivery lifecycle driving the functional design, supervising the detailed technical design and implementation, to preparing and executing the functional and product tests before handover to client.
- Participate into consulting engagements based on your delivery experience to define use cases portfolio, maturity diagnostic, analytics strategy, roadmap and business cases for analytics products.
- Drive agile ceremonies, processes and principles across the delivery
- Drive project engagements based on your seniority: project planning, resource planning, steering committees, internal financials.
- Act as a team lead and people lead to coach your peers on the job.
- Research Accenture's knowledge capital and using Accenture's international network of capabilities to identify what solution best fits the client's needs, constraints, timelines and budget
- Build client trusted relationship
- Participating in business development efforts on client proposal and offering development.
- Stay up to date on analytics techniques, tools and the appliance in one or two Accenture industry or Accenture business functions (HR, Finance, Manufacturing and Supply Chain ,Customer relationship)
- Demonstrate a high degree of ownership, accountability for your output and commitment to the task.
- 3 to 10 years of working experience in Data and Analytics transformations for major companies.
- Proven knowledge of one Industry (Banking, Insurance, Pharma and Health Care, Telecommunications, Public services, Utilities, Chemical, Consumer Goods, Industrial equipment) or Business functions (HR, Finance, Manufacturing and Supply Chain, Customer relationship)
- Proven knowledge of products development and delivery lifecycle using agile principles.
- Ability to talk about descriptive, predictive analytics and the different dimensions needed to become a data driven organization (technological components, governance processes, typical roles and responsibilities).
- Proven ability to estimate and plan client requirements and produce best in class deliverables.
- Experience with large-scale, multi-release information centric projects is a plus.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual: Next to English you can speak with clients either in Dutch or French
- Readiness to travel in Belgium and abroad when necessary based on project set up and circumstances.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CFO & EV Consultant
Posted 8 days ago
Manager Non-life Insurance in Consulting
Posted 16 days ago
Customer Experience & Growth Senior Manager
Posted 18 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.