Technology Strategy Management consultant
Devise and deliver solutions at the intersection of business and technology
At Accenture Strategy you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients, shaping and executing their business transformation agendas. You’ll also help them navigate their critical problems and biggest strategic initiatives, including digital disruption, industry convergence, growth and innovation, global operating models, sustainable cost management, enterprise transformation and more.
Technology Strategy professionals at Accenture create strategies and plans to define how technology should be utilized to support an organization's overall business strategy and create value. They use their understanding of business strategy and their affinity with technology to define the strategy, operating model, enterprise-architecture and transformation roadmaps of technology organizations. They maintain knowledge of best practices, industry landscapes and emerging technologies, and apply these to develop innovative business solutions.
Technology Strategy professionals must be able to:
Understand a client’s business strategy and help to define the link with technology
Quickly understand a client’s (IT) operating model including the organizational structure, processes and governance
Navigate through the Accenture global network, and leverage the necessary expertise to develop relevant executive insights or enterprise architecture guidance
Assess our client’s key IT strengths and weaknesses, based on rigorous analysis and technology & industry knowledge
Assess the impact of the business strategy on the architecture landscape, including organization, information and infrastructure and applications
Communicate effectively at C-Level by developing consistent and compelling storylines
Develop recommendations and translate them into actionable roadmaps
Guide our clients through the transformation program to successfully implement their strategies
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- A Master degree
- At least 3 years experience in relevant Technology Strategy domains
- Experience in consulting or customer-facing project-based work
- Knowledge of IT Strategy and IT Governance frameworks
- Experience in sales or consulting work
- Flexible and able to travel when required, within your work-life balance limits
- Professional proficiency in French, Dutch and English
- Previous experience in the Financial Services or Electronics & High Tech industry
Professional skills requirements
- Proven experience in at least two of the following domains: Digital Strategy, IT Cost Reduction, IT Infrastructure, IT Security Strategy, ERP ecosystems
- Excellent C-Level communication skills, written and oral
- Strong networking skills, building and growing relationships with senior client stakeholders and addressing their needs pro-actively
- Ability to build, manage and foster a project team
- Leadership and management skills