Accenture is one of the world’s leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture we partner with forward-thinking business leaders, of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
Accenture Operations is currently looking for a Sales Lead Financial Services in charge of Belgium and Luxembourg, to drive the sales process and grow a profitable pipeline trough deal origination, sales negotiations and closure. Sales lead manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise while developing relationship with key buyers and decision makers at new and/or existing clients.
The Sales Lead will link together the right Accenture team to drive profitable growth, expand Accenture’s footprint, and influence the client’s strategy.
- Sell business process services/offering that address a client need
- Owning the client relationship for Operations
- Driving strategic, financial, and operational decisions on the deals
- Understanding the client’s context within the industry and competitive position
- Understanding the client’s business priorities and bring Accenture assets and expertise to the client aligned with these priorities
- Defining a strategic roadmap consistent with the account plan that describes the incremental value that will be brought to the targeted accounts, included the innovation agenda leveraging the internal team as needed, and internal assets
- Ensuring differentiated outcomes will be delivered to the clients, in alignment with expectations, solution and contract
- Integrate with Accenture services lines, including the Delivery network, in support the overall account
- Influence senior leadership at the client and/or within Accenture
- Provide solutions to complex business problems
- Make the tough decisions in doing what’s right for the client and Accenture
At Accenture Operations, we have a real can-do attitude when it comes to our clients’ needs. We live in an age of rapid and dynamic technological development; future business success depends on each company's ability to adapt and evolve.
We work with our talented international experts to understand the practical challenges of modern business and find the best way to achieve that – using our ingenuity and a set of tools that are constantly changing. Ultimately, we provide our high-profile clients with the platforms and systems they need for their business to run smoothly and operate with high performance.
- Trilingual English-French-Dutch
- 7 years experience in business development, advantage if in multinational environment
- Proven track record of performance on all current KPIs and objectives
- Strong oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships with all levels of internal and external management
- Good understanding of the market
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.