Within Accenture Operations BeLux we are looking for a versatile team player with a first experience in project management to join our Capacity and Transformation Services team.
Are you the highly motivated and energetic person that we are looking for, and do you want to gain additional experience to boost your career in a leading, global professional services company?
Then this is your chance!
As a Project Management Officer, your responsibilities include :
- Manage PMO tools: project measurement plan, resource management plan, risk management plan, quality management plan, project communications plan, knowledge management plan
- Administrative tasks on the project (time reports, invoices, financials, planning, forecasting, staffing, boarding)
- Follow up of procedures and deliverables
- Document Management
- Prepare Meetings and reports
- Drive meetings
At Accenture Operations, we have a real can-do attitude when it comes to our clients’ needs. We live in an age of rapid and dynamic technological development; future business success depends on each company's ability to adapt and evolve.
We work with our talented international experts to understand the practical challenges of modern business (free international one-day delivery? how?) and find the best way to achieve that – using our ingenuity and a set of tools that are constantly changing. Ultimately, we provide our high-profile clients with the platforms and systems they need for their business to run smoothly and operate with high performance.
- Bachelor or above
- Plus if you have 1-3 years of relevant experience in project management
- Excellent knowledge of both Dutch and English, with a sound knowledge of French
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Good stake holder management: have a strong consultative stance and 360-degree overview ability
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Strong can do attitude and result orientation required
- Flexible, can-do mentality to be able to change roles between different projects and industries
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and tight deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proficient in MS office tools}
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.