As a Cloud Security Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work for global organizations alongside a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
Your main tasks/responsibilities will include :
- Support design and development of security solutions
- Manage the development, refresh, and implementation of security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
- Implement and manage security component within the cloud platform around automation, access controls, network, automated compliance, alerting and forensics
- Recognize areas for security improvements within the cloud platform’s automation, access controls, network, automated compliance, alerting, and forensics
- Define and support secure continuous delivery approaches including tooling and automated testing
- Perform security operations tasks
- Coordinate remediation of pen testing findings or incidents management and deliver cloud transformation projects from the early planning phase through the successful deployment
- Assess the current state of clients’ cloud infrastructure, develop strategies and roadmap for improvement and advise in further securing the clients’ cloud environments and interaction with their on-premise infrastructure
- Assist clients in developing strategies to secure their cloud environment by providing high value consultancy work
- Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- CompTIA Security+
- Optional: CSSLP certified
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Cyber Security and Cyber Attacks
- Foundation experience and reasonable understanding of network stack, network protocols
- Understanding of network security (incl. Network and Host IDS/IPS, WAF, SIEM, Antimalware, DLP, URL filtering, other)
- Knowledge of encryption management
- Secure coding and Security Testing knowledge (SAST and DAST), Vulnerability management
- Understanding of OWASP top ten web application security risks
- Motivated personality and ability to work in self-organised teams
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Fluent in English
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Security Consulting Senior Manager
Posted 4 days ago
Privileged Access Management Senior Manager
Posted 27 days ago
Digital Identity Consultant – consultant profile
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.