Are you willing to make a step in your career and deliver AI solutions from early discovery stages up to industrialized solutions as part of large transformation projects? Are you willing to re-imagine the future of the industry, and the next generation of production process or supply chain control solutions? If this is the case, this role will be of interest to you!
You are part of a team of a multi-disciplinary team and contribute to delivery excellence across client engagements:
- Interact with client and Accenture functional and industry consultants to identify the Data science requirements and solutions to solve industrial problems or challenges
- Drive the extraction, wrangling and enrichment of data from one or multiple sources, online or offline.
- Develop, train and validate advanced analytics models,
- Visualize the data and model results through dynamic dashboards.
- Design and architect, build, test, deploy, maintain state-of-the-art and production grade ML/AI solutions
- Be able to articulate and defend analytics solutions in front of Business and Technical Stakeholders
- Collaborate with our international multi-disciplinary teams (expert & international delivery center) to bring the best-in-class expertise and delivery capacity as part of large data transformation projects
- Use cloud native services from major cloud providers as well as custom implementations
- Stay up to date on newest trends, techniques, tools, and methodologies
- Demonstrate a high degree of ownership, accountability for your output and commitment to the task.
You drive and participate to internal initiatives across Research & Development, skills development, presales
You are very curious, connect and maintain relationship with our network of innovation centers, international practices, ecosystem to bring the best of our experience and differentiators to our clients and our people.
Accenture Applied Intelligence covers the range of Data and AI skills, from Strategy, Data Science, Data Architecture, AI Engineering and Visual Insights. It is also our approach to scaling AI for our clients. We embed AI-powered data, analytics and automation capabilities into business workflows to accelerate time to value. Our expertise in defining end-to-end strategy, combined with deep data infrastructure capabilities, cognitive services and industrialized accelerators help smooth clients’ path to AI adoption, extending human capabilities and supporting clients in scaling AI responsibly. With 20K+ people around the globe, strong local practices and recognized as a leader by industry analysts, we collaborate with a powerful global alliance, innovation and delivery network to help clients deploy and scale AI within any market and industry.