Are you graduating in summer 2022 and ready to put your knowledge into practice? Does working in a hub of innovation sound appealing to you? Do you see yourself working in a large international company? If the answer is “yes” for all the above (who can blame you?), then keep on reading.
You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team, using your creative, organisational and analytical skills to bring the best we have to offer to our clients?
The Deal Execution & Innovation Analyst manages the opportunity sales pursuit and closes opportunities using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop and direct the sales efforts for new client target acquisition and/or direct the efforts to ensure execution of sales strategies geared toward protecting and growing business with existing clients.
- Work closely with Belux and Gallia sales leadership and client account leads to provide support to deal teams as they bring innovative solutions to our clients as a critical member of the pursuit team
- Build sales acumen, learn the Accenture suite of offerings, and how we sell big deals at the
- Contribute to account sales targets by supporting growth initiatives
- Drive the adoption and implementation of the sales execution process
- Manage a robust team with diverse skill sets around the sales process, including engagement of the necessary support resources (legal, graphics, pricing teams)
- Oversee the management of the pursuit close plan, ensuring overall group success and client value creation under dictated time constraints
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- You’re studying a master’s degree in any educational background and will be graduating in summer 2022;
- You’re perfectly fluent in English & Dutch or French and can express yourself in French or Dutch;
- You are a team player who works to the best of your abilities and inspires colleagues along the way. In the end, they’ll be the people you spend most of your day-time with, right?
- You have an analytical mindset and are at your best in a creative and problem-solving environment;
- You thrive in a diverse working environment with fellow employees from all walks of life, cultures and creeds.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.