… who is capable of linking the digital dots.
Although it's normally not done, we’re going to talk about ourselves first. This isn’t because we’re not interested in you, but because we’d first like to describe what sort of working environment we offer. Because if you feel at home here, we’ll all benefit.
- At Accenture Song we love original ideas. When we encounter complicated problems, we steer each other towards suitable answers. We love getting our hands dirty together and then refining the excellent solutions that we’ve come up with.
- Accenture Song is an agency with a strong digital footprint, all the more so since our takeover by big brother Accenture.
- We learn things from every possible perspective, so we can maintain a helicopter view of the powerful digital ecosystems which include strategy and media advice.
- Every day, our digital team works together with other in-house experts: accounts, creative teams, brand and communication strategists, service designers, developers ... and, of course, with external media agencies.
- We love bouncing ideas off each other. We meet daily, state our opinions clearly and make each other smarter. Knowledge sharing is second nature to us: both internally and with our customers.
- We are part of a strong global network.
Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product and experience design; technology and experience platforms; creative, media and marketing strategy; and campaign, content and channel orchestration. With strong client relationships and deep industry expertise, we help our clients operate at the speed of life through the unlimited potential of imagination, technology and intelligence.
Your skills and responsibilities as a Senior Digital Performance Manager:
- You have hands-on experience setting up digital campaigns.
- We are looking for a Senior Digital Performance Manager, so you have at least more than 7 years’ experience in a similar function.
- Business goals are an essential part of a briefing in your opinion, and you know how to link them to a yearly performance strategy or a campaign strategy.
- The ad platforms from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and others have (almost) no secrets to you. From setting up different campaign types to the essential tracking elements that run under the hood.
- You have deep knowledge on how to configur tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. You will be the reference person for your colleague’s digital campaign managers if they have more specific questions.
- You are capable of translating campaign data into a report in Google Data studio that shows the performance of a campaign. And you're able to storytell this within a client’s meeting context.
- You are comfortable presenting results and insights directly to a client.
- Certifications don't prove practice but we consider them important : Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Search Ads and DV 360 certification, FB BluePrint, …
- Other specific experiences within the following domains are always a plus: marketing automation, SEO, Programmatic advertising, Affiliate marketing, ...
- Your are fluent in Dutch – needless to say English and French will be important as well.
Accenture Song is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Macbook and iPhone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Company car or green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike2work allowance, …
- Flexible working hours and working location (home/office)
- Flex Rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favourite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
- A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
- Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Song (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Rothco)
- A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
- And much more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.