Although it's normally not done, we’re going to talk about ourselves first. This isn’t because we’re not interested in you, but because we’d first like to describe what sort of working environment we offer. Because if you feel at home here, we’ll all benefit.
At Accenture Interactive we love original ideas. When we encounter complicated problems, we steer each other towards suitable answers. We love getting our hands dirty together and then refining the excellent solutions that we’ve come up with.
Accenture Interactive is an agency with a strong digital footprint, all the more so since our takeover by big brother Accenture.
We learn things from every possible perspective, so we can maintain a helicopter view of the powerful digital ecosystems which include strategy and media advice.
Every day, our digital team works together with other in-house experts: accounts, creative teams, brand and communication strategists, service designers, developers ... and, of course, with external media agencies.
We love bouncing ideas off each other. We meet daily, state our opinions clearly and make each other smarter. Knowledge sharing is second nature to us: both internally and with our customers.
We are part of a strong global network and regularly work beyond Belgium's borders (The Netherlands, France, UK, US, Tokyo, ... ).
We should also say that we’re an atypical agency in the traditional three-pronged world of advertiser, creative agency and media agency. As we’ve already said: we’re interested in your vision on this.
And we have saved the best to last: we have an exceptionally diverse client portfolio, from Albert Heijn, Colmar, KBC Bolero, Brouwerij Haacht and Corona Direct to large international companies such as GSK. Yes, as well as new colleagues, our big brother Accenture has opened many international doors for us.
We consider ourselves as the most effective 'experience innovators' around. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
Your skills as a Digital Campaign Manager:
- You feel right at home within a digital marketing context and have hands-on experience setting up digital campaigns.
- Business goals are an essential part of a briefing in your opinion, and you know how to link them to a campaign strategy.
- The ad platforms from Facebook, Google, Twitter and others have (almost) no secrets to you. From setting up different campaign types to the essential tracking elements that run under the hood.
- For this tracking you have sufficient knowledge on how to configur tools such as Google Analytics en Google Tag Manager.
- You are capable of translating campaign data into a report that shows the performance of a campaign. And you're able to storytell this within a meeting context (both internally as with clients).
- You are capable of running a digital campaign from A-Z and you're comfortable presenting results and insight directly to a client.
- It makes you even more happy knowing that a campaign is the result of positive co-working with a creative team, the design studio, the accounts, ...
- Certifications don't prove practice but we consider them important.
- Other specific experiences within the following domains are always a plus: marketing automation, CRM, SEO, programmatic advertising, ...
- You're mother tongue is Dutch or French, needless to say English will be important as well.
Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
• A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
• Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
• Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
• A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
• And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Senior Delivery Manager E-Commerce and Customer Experience
Posted more than 1 month ago
Technical Architect SAP Commerce
Posted more than 1 month ago
Technical Architect Adobe Experience Cloud
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.