- Understanding recruiting demand and skills profiles within area of responsibility
- Acting as a single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns
- Managing all candidates through the entire recruitment & selection process, from screening to contract offer communication and onboarding
- Being responsible for the recruiting pipeline, meeting recruiting targets and providing regular reports
- Participating in recruiting events & sourcing activities
- Analyzing and determining recruitment needs in the business
- Acting as a single point of contact for all recruiting related questions & concerns for the stakeholder group
- Creating, distributing and discussing reports on a regular basis, identifying issues and recommend actions
- Bringing added value to the business by using your recruiting expertise in strategic decision
- Being responsible for recruiting resource plan for profiles within area of responsibility
- Maintaining contact with recruitment agencies
- Defining most efficient channel to find candidates
- Gaining good understanding of external marketplace/trends/sources
- Acting as main point of contact for external partners
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French
- Understanding recruiting processes and procedures
- Being an excellent communicator with a ‘can do’ mindset
- Having a professional attitude and eagerness to learn
- Being a pro-active team player
- Being service oriented and able to understand the business needs of a consulting firm
- Having a good understanding of external marketplace/trends
- Having exceptional time and priority management skills as well as very good stakeholder management skills
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flex rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.