Are you passionate about helping companies to transform how they connect with their customers and to realize growth? Can you shape and drive transformations within sales, marketing and service organizations in order to drive a vision of customer centricity and business of experience?
As a Manager in our Customer Sales & Service practice, you will often be helping to solve key business problems and challenges by enabling Sales, Customer Service & Marketing transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to be” enterprise environment with a focus on value and growth.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape. Here are just a few examples of work you would be doing:
- Helping to shape the agenda of the VP of Sales, Service, Marketing and Digital
- Conducting assessments to help to identify vulnerabilities, challenges and opportunities in the current state of our clients.
- Helping our clients to gain deeper insights in the customer, the different personae, their needs, behaviors and frustrations, in order to define a customer strategy and differentiated value propositions.
- Assisting in the development of a comprehensive customer strategy and design that considers digital and omnichannel interaction models to personalize the customer experience.
- Providing input into the vision, value case, design and implementation of digital solutions for customers and sales, service and marketing teams, such as CRM platforms, SFE, customer analytics solutions, conversational AI & chat, ecommerce, customer portals etc.
- Assisting our clients with end-to-end transformations in their front-office space which may include changes to processes, policies, incentives/compensation, and enhanced technology capabilities.
- Developing and tracking to a business case, measuring the value generated from improved customer experience and/or reduced cost-to-serve.
- Originate, shape, sell and deliver transformations for the clients you will be working with
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts
- Experience in sales, marketing, front office and/or customer strategy
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in customer strategy development and implementation work, such as in defining and transforming B2B or B2C customer marketing, sales or service across interaction channels (e.g., digital marketing, retail, agent models) to help deliver an omnichannel experience for customers
- Minimum of 3 years of consulting experience
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in working on customer centricity and growth in at least one of the following industries: Industrial, Chemicals & Natural Resources, Consumer Goods, Life Sciences, Utilities
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience
- Business development
- Team management
- Customer experience design (journeys, personae)
- Design thinking
- Analytical problem solving and business/ value case
- Data fluency
- Basic knowledge on typical technology stack such as Salesforce, MS Dynamics,…
- Basic knowledge of and experience with integration architecture, data and data management
- A deep passion for all things customer experience, customer centricity and growth
- A passion for technology and industry trends (eg. Cloud, Mobility, Analytics, AI, …)
- Ability to travel, if required by client (and allowed by health authorities)
- Proven success in leading, coaching and guiding in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work independently with senior client stakeholders and a team and drive proposals and assignments end-to-end
- Ability to translate client pain points into strategic, operational and/or technological solutions.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.