Do you want to be part of our growing S&C practice, contributing to change the world of our customers through innovation of their supply chain and manufacturing capabilities?
Are you an experienced supply chain and or manufacturing expert who can inspire our customer and our eager team to take the next step in the journey towards excellence? Do you strive to always be at the front end of developments in supply chain and or manufacturing environments? If so, our Belgium Luxembourg SC&O department is the place for you.
As Senior Manager, you will be the one of the key local leads and part of our global team, responsible to deliver value to our clients and to grow our local business, skills and people by being involved in the following tasks:
- Develop and manage strong credibility and relationships at C-level, based on the positive impact of your team
- Be the entrepreneur of your career, defining and implementing the business development and sales plan for the BeLux region
- Create client value through designing and delivering innovative solutions transforming the client to a customer centric, sustainable, agile and responsible manufacturing and or supply chain organization
- Act as a thought leader and trusted advisor in the Manufacturing and or Supply chain domain
- Provide subject matter expertise, industry perspective and relevant point of view to drive customer value
- Develop a strong network of Accenture clients, experts, colleagues and friends
- Leverage your analytical and technical skills to steer your team towards exceptional insights and deliverables that guide our clients through their digital transformation programs
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, sustainability, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
Our Digital Senior Managers typically have the following competences:
- Completed Master of Science (M.Sc.), preferably in engineering or economics
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Minimal 8 years of working experience within supply chain and or manufacturing environment, working on innovative solutions (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Robotics, analytics, ZBB, planning solutions, sustainability, IX.O, platform transformations).
- At least 6 years of relevant experience and excellent people management skils
- Good commercial affinity or strong willingness to build these capabilities
- Domain knowledge in Manufacturing and/or Oil&Gas industry and/or Telecom and/or High Tech.
Within the Strategy & Consulting Practice of Accenture Belgium and Luxembourg, you will get the opportunity to work for leading customers on high-value projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertise by leveraging our state-of-the-art assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training curriculum. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in classrooms, online or in collaboration with external parties. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable steppingstone to build a career.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
nCino Senior Manager
Finance Operating Model Management Consulting Senior Manager
Finance Operating Model Consultant
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.