As a Regulatory & Compliance Consultant, you will support clients’ businesses by advising them on regulatory updates, assessing the maturity of their compliance function and implementing regulations and regulatory processes in their organization. You will be member of a team and do project-based work for various organizations, managing (junior) Consultants within the project team.
The teams you will be part of as a Consultant will predominantly work on projects within the banking and insurance industry, both domestically and internationally. You possess and develop deep knowledge of regulations and compliance tools. Making effective use of IT is an important part of our projects. As a Consultant you will be directly involved in customer relations and you will influence the shaping of the internal organization of the CFO & Enterprise Value team within Accenture.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our consultants in the latest and newest innovative trends: from digital to artificial intelligence; and they largely contribute in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.
- Conduct compliance risk assessments
- Advise clients on the implementation of new and updated regulations (AML, KYC, MiFID, PSD2, GDPR…)
- Interact with regulators and Fintech and stay at the forefront of new regulatory developments
- Take ownership of the implementation of new regulations and processes in business as well as IT
- Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) on a client facing project or within Accenture
- Support business development by helping shaping offerings, attending client meetings and supporting organizing roundtables / events
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- 3-6 years of experience in the banking, insurance or asset management environment, with focus on financial management, financial controlling and/or financial accounting
- Master degree in Business, Law or Economics
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Have experience in implementing various regulations, like: AML, KYC, MiFID, PSD2, GDPR
- Work in a client facing environment in delivering change through executing activities such as requirements definition, gap analysis and working with clients to design and deliver solutions
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer a competitive package that has been optimized for your benefit and in view of our engagement towards environment, society and social commitment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA NY - New York
Marketing Services Campaign Senior Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Commercial Growth Executive - Insights & Analytics
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Business Process Improvement Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.