As a Senior Manager at Accenture, you will be managing client engagements within your Industry area of expertise. Directly interacting with the C-level of our clients, you will be responsible for the timely delivery of actionable, value creating solutions and strategies, helping our customers become high performing businesses.
As such, we are looking for outstanding individuals with deep industry expertise and a strong analytical and conceptual mind with demonstrated leadership qualities.
Usually leading small teams, we expect our managers to be role models for the other team members in terms of mastery of Industry and/or functional skills, client relationship building and business acumen
You will be mainly Brussels or Luxembourg based, but need to collaborate cross-border with other strategy/business experts on a regular basis.
- Identifying opportunities to grow Accenture's Natural Resources market share with focus on Belgium & Luxembourg, but also on the Netherlands and France Managing complex project deliveries on client engagements.
- Managing teams of Analysts and Consultants.
- Bringing deep subject matter expertise across several of Accenture's Services' offerings
- Coordinating responses to proposals and developing the skills to manage a project end-to-end.
- Supporting the growth and development of the BeLux Resources within Accenture. You will play a crucial role in reaching out to the senior Management Consulting team within Accenture, helping ensure a healthy supply of junior resources from amongst the existing Analyst and Consulting pool, and developing the skills, competencies and knowledge of the junior members of the team.
- Representing Accenture at industry events.
- Creating networks of customers across existing and potential clients, as well as internal Accenture stakeholders.
- Goal and result oriented;
Within our Resources Operating Group we are focused on serving clients in Chemicals, Energy, Forest Products, Metals and Mining, Utilities and other related industries. These industries are organized into three main groups; Chemicals and Natural Resources, Energy and Utilities.
The Natural Resources industry group serves the forest products and metals and mining industries. The Company helps lumber, pulp, papermaking, converting and packaging companies, as well as iron, steel, aluminium, coal, copper and precious metals companies develop and implement new business strategies, redesign business processes, manage change initiatives and integrate processes and technologies.
- A master degree: Commercial Engineering, Engineering or equivalent;
- Prior consulting experience with external clients, preferably with exposure to senior management;
- Solid understanding of the commercial drivers for a successful consulting practice;
- Broad knowledge of the issues and opportunities surrounding Sustainability and, in particular, the impact of Sustainability on an ever changing business environment;
- Industry expertise in two or more areas. (Chemicals, Energy, Utilities and Metals & Mining experience is a strong pro);
- A broad functional expertise, allowing you to work fluently with our experts
- Strong problem-solving, statistical and analytical skills;
- Further studies and / or relevant professional qualifications are also desirable;
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French would be preferred but not mandatory;
- Willing to travel and work in different European countries;
- Goal and result oriented.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
- Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.