As an SAP Global Trade Services Specialist within our SAP practice, you'll do more than only performing an advisory role:
- You'll build enduring, trust-based relationships with our clients
- You will help them address their most complex issues to achieve best-in-class Technology solutions
- You will guide the client trough complex business transformation programs by being involved in the full implementation lifecycle.
Work with clients' business resources to introduce innovative changes to how they conduct their business, encompassing changes to people, processes and technology
Collaborate with clients' technology resources in the technical deployment of SAP Global Trade Services, to include an emphasis on knowledge transfer so the client can become self-sufficient
You are a team player and open to share your knowledge and coach junior colleagues. You know how to process feedback but you can also - depending on your experience - coordinate or manage a team and know how to maximize efficiency. With your SAP knowledge and skills, you consult on the implications of a new IT landscape and react by building and maintaining client relationships.
Besides projects related activities you will also be involved in more strategic plans within Accenture and are able to drive for new initiatives and innovation topics.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- Minimum 3 years experiences as a consultant able to support workshops and proven hands-on experience
- Master’s degree from a leading university or business school or equal by experience
- 3+ years of experience in SAP Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Extensive knowledge and configuration experience in SAP GTS and SAP GTS related setup in SAP ECC or S/4HANA
- Compliance Management
- Customs Management
- Trade Preference Management
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Strong organizational skills
- Eagerness to work in a team-oriented environment
- Motivated, persistent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Fluent in Dutch or French and English
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Business Consultant – Banking and Insurance
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 5 days ago
Cyber Security Consultant
Posted 6 days ago
SAP CX Commerce Cloud
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 7 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.