Is reliability one of your key strengths? Do you like to analyze and solve complex problems? Did you prove yourself already in finance, general accounting and accounting reconciliations? If yes, you might become our new Accounting Manager!
- Perform monthly financial closings and Balance sheet /Profit & Loss analysis
- Coordinate, analyze and prepare data on countries financial management and statutory statements to ensure all requirements are followed
- Are responsible for approval purchases invoices & purchases requests, VAT returns, Payroll reconciliation and vacation accrual
- Work in collaboration with other local/abroad finance teams and other stakeholders
- Provide updates on the calculation of employees cost rate
- Manage countries financial reports in accordance with relevant local and global accounting standards
- Contribute to internal audits and optimize existing processes
- Lead and/or coach junior colleagues
At Accenture Corporate Functions, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated – and that’s just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Geographic services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues - but it's worth it when you see what we achieve together.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Chief of Accounting or similar in a large international company or accounting firm
- Master in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Good knowledge and experience in finance, general accounting and accounting reconciliations.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel and Outlook)
- Experience with SAP FI is a plus and knowledge US Gaap is a plus
- Strong organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in French or Dutch and very good knowledge of English
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Internship - Social media coordinator (Graduation in 2021)
Marketing & Communications
Posted 7 days ago
Internship in Business & Technology (Graduation year 2021)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 7 days ago
Posted 10 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.