Is reliability one of your key strengths? Do you like to analyze and solve complex problems? Did you prove yourself already in finance, general accounting, accounting reconciliations and tax expert?
As Financial Accounting Tax Controller you:
- Perform monthly financial closings and Balance sheet /Profit & Loss analysis for Belgium; Luxemburg and Morocco
- Coordinate, analyze and prepare data on countries financial management and statutory statements to ensure all requirements are followed for Belgium; Luxemburg and Morocco
- Are responsible for approval purchases invoices & purchases requests, VAT returns, Payroll reconciliation and vacation accrual for Belgium; Luxemburg and Morocco
- Sox evaluator and approver for Belgium; Luxemburg and Morocco
- Work in collaboration with other local/abroad finance teams and other stakeholders
- Be responsible for calculation of employees cost rate in Belgium Luxembourg and Morocco
- Manage countries financial reports in accordance with relevant local and global accounting standards for Belgium; Luxemburg and Morocco
- Contribute to internal audits and optimize existing processes for Belgium; Luxemburg and Morocco
- As Domain lead, you will participate to all meetings (at local level and global level)
- Lead and/or coach junior colleagues
- Responsible for all audits (FYEND 31/08) but also external audit if any tax or vat controls
- Be the point of contact for all management analysis
- Be responsible for all Global report and requests
At Accenture Corporate Functions, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated – and that’s just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Geographic services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues - but it's worth it when you see what we achieve together.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Tax expert, Chief of Accounting or similar in a large international company or accounting firm with a strong skills in corporate taxes
- Master in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Good knowledge and experience in finance, general accounting and accounting reconciliations.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel and Outlook)
- Experience with SAP FI is a plus and knowledge US Gaap is a plus
- Strong organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Native French or Dutch and very good knowledge of English.
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flex rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.