Within Accenture's Technology, the Architecture Practice aims at developing though leadership, architecture reference models and assets while helping Accenture’s clients thriving in a world of constant change where strategic use of emerging technologies, new organizational models and innovation are key differentiators between leaders and laggards.
We are looking for experienced Technology Architects to join and help lead our growing European team, operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to help our clients building the future in real-time.
You will be part of the management group of a global team of Architects that helps Accenture clients navigating technology innovations to help them creating and delivering next generation solutions. We are looking for experienced Technology Architects with strong delivery experience and deep understanding of how new technologies, new delivery approaches and advanced architecture paradigms impact and transform the IT landscape.
You will be travelling across Europe on a regular basis to help different client accounts delivering complex solutions, while collaborating at the same time to the growth of the Architecture Practice.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent by experience;
- 5+ years of relevant experience with technology architecture in a client context;
- Experience in technology engineering, i.e. developing capabilities and supporting opportunities, projects and initiatives around technology innovation, assessments and roadmaps.
- Experience in design and development in areas of emerging technology (AI, Analytics, IoT, Blockchain, Immersive Realities) and in driving new points of view and capabilities;
- In-depth experience in some of the following: Cloud and data architecture (SQL and no-SQL), API management, open source technologies and IT strategy.
- Experience and interest in any of the following technologies: artificial intelligence, IoT, adaptive infrastructure (IaaS and PaaS), Containers and Docker, continuous delivery, Agile methodologies.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment with a full proficiency of the English language (French or Dutch is an asset).
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.