Are you about to graduate and ready to put your knowledge into practice? Are you willing to become a trusted advisor for our clients? Do you see yourself working in a large international company?
If the answer is “yes” for all the above (who can blame you?), then keep on reading.
As an intern within our Consulting practice, you will:
• Monitoring and managing the various activities during the preparation of an offer (e.g. administrative and legal documents, technical documents, meeting facilitation, monitoring,)
• Cooperation with both local and non-local teams within Accenture.
• Stakeholder management
• Provide support on (pre-)sales. 1 analyzing client roadmaps and work program, to identifying, collecting information and analyzing potential opportunities, 3 identifying important events 4 organizing meetings, 5 follow-up and report on different activities.
• The following skills and personal qualities shall be observed during the internship: Communication, follow-up, reporting, (pre-)sales activities support, efficient and structured way of working, ability to work within strict and short timelines, ability to work well under pressure, detail oriented
This is you:
• You’re holding a Bachelor/ Master’s degree in any educational background and will be graduating in 2020;
• Your mother tongue is Dutch/French and you are able to communicate (verbal and written) in the Dutch/French and English;
This is in it for you:
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
This is us:
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Industry X.0 - Manufacturing System Sr Analyst - Life Sciences
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Remote Security Engineer- Splunk
SAP EWM Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.