- Participate in the full lifecycle of an analytics or BI project: from gathering and understanding the end-user needs over creating the functional design, architecting the solution, supervising the detailed technical design and implementation, to preparing and executing the functional and product tests before handover
- Executing and reviewing assessment activities and maturity diagnostics on the analytics capability of a client (organization and processes, added-value analysis, application adequacy, IT capability,…)
- Participate in the development of strategies, operating models (i.e.. organisations & processes), roadmaps and business cases for Analytics and BI solutions
- Researching Accenture's knowledge capital and using Accenture's international network of capabilities to identify what solution best fits the client's needs, constraints, timelines and budget
- Participating in business development efforts to secure new projects at new and existing clients
- Building and maintaining the client relationship on both IT and business side.
- 3 to 8 years of working experience in the field of Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- Proven predictive and/or descriptive analytics experience
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Experience with large-scale, multi-release information centric projects
- Experience with waterfall and agile delivery approaches
- Experience in functional design of BI and analytics solutions
- Proven ability to estimate and plan client requirements, produce best in class deliverables.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual: English and Dutch or French
- Readiness to travel in Belgium and abroad with varying intensity
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.