Devise and deliver solutions at the intersection of business and technology.
At Accenture Strategy you will be a trusted advisor to our clients, shaping and executing their business transformation agendas. You’ll also help them navigate their critical problems and biggest strategic initiatives, including digital disruption, industry convergence, growth and innovation, global operating models, sustainable cost management, enterprise transformation and more.
As a Banking Strategy Senior Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing C-Level client relationships
- Developing a clear vision on the strategic value agenda of key clients
- Identifying and closing business development opportunities
- Expanding the in-depth expertise of the practice in one strategy domain and industry
- Counseling a team of Strategy Managers, Consultants and business Analysts
- Informing other business lines within Accenture on how the Strategy practice can bring value to their clients
- You will be mainly based in Brussels or Luxembourg, but you will need to collaborate cross-border with other Strategy/business experts on a regular basis
At Accenture Strategy, we see ourselves as the game-changers of the business world. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we deliver strategies that prepare our high-profile clients for the future of business and create value in a changing world.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
You have strong interpersonal skills and can drive a team of high potentials to go the extra mile. You have excellent leadership skills, driving positive change within organizations.
- A degree from a leading university, preferably complemented by an economics or business degree (MBA, postgraduate)
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a Strategy consulting firm or similar experience in banking, insurance, consumer goods, pharma, retail, telecom and/or utilities industries in a consulting firm
- Proven track record of strategic visioning and insight development
- Established relationship network, including strong C-Level relationships
- Proven entrepreneurial skills and mindset
- Demonstrated leadership qualities with a proven track record in people management and coaching
- Effective communication in Dutch, French and/or English
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
- Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.