• Minimum 1 year of implementation experience with SAP HANA 1.0 and 2.0
• Minimum 2 years of full lifecycle project implementation experience with SAP HANA SQL and/or SAP S/4 HANA
• Minimum 2 years of SAP transformation, advisory or consulting experience
• Minimum 1 SAP integration technology (i.e. SAP PI, Data Services, and SAP LT) and 1 or more successful complex integration projects with experience in the full delivery lifecycle experience
• Eagerness to work in a team-oriented environment
• Motivated, persistent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence
• Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal & written)
• Fluent in Dutch or French and English
• Willingness to travel
• You know everything there is to know about Technical Architecture processes
• You can grasp a solution, talk about its business objective, and configure the solution and tools
• You’re an ace at managing and delivering projects
• You’re great at working creatively in a problem-solving environment
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With a large local pool of SAP skilled people and broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture, you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.