SAP Intelligent Technologies & Cloud Integration Consultant
Do you want to revolutionize the future of business? From transformation planning through implementation, there’s never been a better time to join our global team of 47,000 SAP experts. Accenture is helping the world’s leading companies reinvent themselves and enable their digital transformation with SAP.
Help us lead the way in powering the intelligent enterprise. Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and the latest technologies—such as SAP Cloud Platform, S/4 HANA, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile—to deliver the next generation of SAP solutions
Accenture’s Intelligent Technologies & Cloud Integration Consultants provide project support, architecture, and SAP technical expertise to partner with our clients in planning and delivering enterprise SAP transformation solutions. With a common aim of helping our clients innovate their SAP enterprise application platforms, our SAP Cloud professionals can span multiple areas of expertise. SAP Cloud Professionals are infrastructure generalists with specific expertise in SAP, Cloud, Infrastructure and Hosting.
- Participate on a team designing, building and/or testing SAP infrastructure and cloud infrastructure focused solutions.
- Support development of SAP Technical Architecture Infrastructure and Cloud Blueprints based on Accenture and Industry Reference Architectures
- Deliver SAP migration services
- Execute SAP migration projects to private or public cloud
- Execute SAP infrastructure and cloud transformation activities, including OS/DB migrations
- Develop and deliver strategies and solutions for enterprise infrastructure operations.
- Thoroughly document all facets of infrastructure solutions.
- Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets, and previous work experience to delivery consistently high-quality work.
- Deliver written or oral status reports regularly.
- Stay educated on new and emerging SAP Cloud market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understand the strategic direction set by management as it relates to team goals.
- Use considerable judgment to contribute to solutions and seek guidance on complex problems.
- Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an independent contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Extensive travel may be required up to 100%
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
Consultants are expected to meet the following general qualifications:
- Master’s degree from a leading university or business school or equal by experience
- 3+ years of experience in SAP Intelligent Technologies & Cloud Integration
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Strong organizational skills
- Eagerness to work in a team-oriented environment
- Motivated, persistent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Fluent in Dutch or French and English
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Business Consultant – Banking and Insurance
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 5 days ago
Cyber Security Consultant
Posted 6 days ago
SAP CX Commerce Cloud
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 7 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.