Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00775443 00775443_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
HR Business Partner at Accenture
As HR Business Partner you are the point of contact for your department for HR related matters. You execute and follow up on the HR processes and policies and take an advisory role towards the management team. You can design, improve and implement new HR processes & programs and collaborate closely with the other HR Business Partners at Accenture.
You anticipate and plan for HR needs and trends and work closely together with the business managers to support overall business goals. Therefore, it is important that you understand the business context. The HR BP seeks for opportunities which can improve the business.
We are looking for a pro-active and enthusiastic colleague who can work in a fast-changing business environment and likes to take up a challenge.
– Support of employees and management in the different life cycle processes in their department, such as: onboarding, talent management, follow up on performance, transfers & departures, …
– Coach and advise employees and managers in career planning and development
– Drive engagement initiatives
– Follow up & drive the staffing assignments of the employees in your department, including managing the roll on, roll offs and pro-actively discuss coming opportunities with the employee and their management
Overall, when operating the above, you ensure that you:
– Create an inclusive environment where everyone is treated with respect
– Support the business through change journeys and new HR processes
– Consider existing policies and procedures
– Operate through short and long-term agendas depending on topics
– Treat your work with high confidentiality and be diplomatic
– You act as a true and trusted Business Partner for your department
– You are pro-active and driven to move the people & business forward
– Degree in Human Resources or Business Management related discipline
– Around 3 – 5 years of experience in an HR Business Partner/HR Advisory role
– Strong coaching and communication skills
– Fluent in Dutch/French & English
– Dynamic and flexible
– At least basic knowledge of social law
– Very good MS office knowledge (especially Excel and Power Point)
We offer you the chance to work on HR projects related to your personal interest. We also offer a rewarding HR job and access to the kind of resources, expertise, tools and career experience that only a large organization can offer. Not only will you get a big stage to perform on, you will join a dynamic and driven HR team that will support you in your career. We offer you a place where you will be able to develop your professional journey further and where you will feel 'belonging to'.
You’ll work in our office in the heart of Brussels and have flexible working hours. Accenture can offer you a wide range of training opportunities to help you grow further.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.