SAP Supply Chain - Associate Manager – Planning and Fulfilment lead
Our SAP practice is growing rapidly, whether it is on so-called classical projects or on innovative ones.
Obviously, S/4 HANA is currently one of our main area of expertise, but we are also working in the NEW, on topics such as Industry X.0, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Blockchain, Analytics, Machine Learning etc. The NEW is definitely part of our DNA and we have to face more and more customers requests to help them build their roadmap into the NEW and to support them in the implementation.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and partners experience work.
To do so, we are currently looking for a talented SAP Planning and Fulfilment lead willing to develop their skills in this context and to join Accenture in this journey to the Intelligent Enterprise.
Join us and help transforming leading companies around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As an SAP Planning and Fulfilment manager within our SAP practice, you'll do more than only performing an advisory role :
• you'll build enduring, trust-based relationships with our clients
• You will help them address their most complex issues to achieve best-in-class Technology solutions
• You will guide the client trough complex business transformation programs by being involved in the full implementation lifecycle.
In a diverse project environment, you get the opportunity to develop specialized expertise – strategic, industry, functional, technical – which will be a catalyst throughout your career and in your personal journey.
Furthermore, you will take the SAP BeLux Planning domain lead role to steer the domain to a next level.
• Become the SAP BeLux Planning domain lead to steer the domain to a next level
• Play a key-role during an implementation of planning and fulfilment solutions, including the design, build, training, testing, and deployment stages of each project
• Work with clients' business resources to introduce innovative changes to how they conduct their business, encompassing changes to people, processes and technology
• Collaborate with clients' technology resources in the technical deployment of SAP Production Planning and Integrated Business Planning to include an emphasis on knowledge transfer so the client can become self-sufficient
• Master’s degree from a leading university or business school or equal by experience
• 5+ years of experience in SAP Production Planning (PP), Integrated Business Planning (IBP), Advanced Planning Optimizer (APO) and/or Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS)
• Extensive understanding & configuration experience in all areas covered by SAP PP, IBP/APO
• Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
• Eagerness to work in a team-oriented environment
• Motivated, persistent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal & written)
• Fluent in Dutch or French and English
• Willingness to travel on a regular basis
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With a large local pool of SAP skilled people and broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture, you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.