(Senior) Sales & Delivery Manager in Oracle ERP
Accenture Technology is about powering the future with Technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
• Proactively originating (lead and guide a client to make a decision for Accenture, shape the solution, and sell it) and oversee delivery to meet client expectations
• Supporting business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients
• Leading teams that are delivering enterprise-wide Finance or Supply Chain transformation programs
• Helping clients define their journey to cloud by defining finance/ supply chain road maps and solutions
• Build and sustain trusted advisor relationship with clients, and shape our clients’ business/ IT agenda
• Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling business transformation, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
• Advising organizations on how to pivot to the “New Oracle IT”, enabling flexibility and adaptability within our client organizations through Agile and Multi-Speed IT
• Leading assessment and design efforts to propose new Finance/ Supply Chain models and process improvement recommendations
• Leading traditional on-premise and modern Cloud based ERP Transformation projects
• Applying leading practices around process, organization and technology design across core finance and supply chain areas
• Responsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and overall revenue and profit objectives of the project team
• Mentoring practice team members and leading practice growth initiatives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.