- supervision of the immigration services,
- reviewing and approving business invitation letters to Belgium and Luxembourg,
- acting as point of contact for complex queries,
- handling posted workers declarations in Belgium and Luxembourg,
- collaborating with other Global Mobility teams based around the world (mainly our delivery centre in Buenos Aires) and other departments, among which Human Resources, Finance, Payroll, Employment Law and Contract Management,
- advising project teams with respect to staffing of personnel based on their nationality,
- ensuring smooth collaboration with immigration vendors.
- determining who needs a social security certificate of coverage in collaboration with the Employee Tax and Immigration team (ET&I),
- preparing applications and filing them with the relevant administration.
- advising project teams on tax liabilities of employees on international assignments,
- oversight of tax services provided by our offshore tax delivery team and tax vendors,
- assisting in determining the list of employees eligible for tax assistance,
- liaising with tax authorities.
- supporting the BeLux People Mobility Lead to evaluate the total costs of an assignee’s international assignment for project leads and financial controllers,
- analysing and providing solution for complex situations and inquiries from project teams and HR allowing them to make well-informed staffing decisions,
- providing counsel on People Mobility policies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.