Internship in Employment Law
Are you looking for an internship which would allow you to play an active role within Accenture’s Legal Team? Accenture offers you the opportunity to perform a full-time internship of several months in our Brussels office.
This is you:
• You are a Master 1 or 2 student in Law and have an affinity or keen interest in
• You thrive in a diverse working environment with fellow employees from all walks of life, cultures and creeds;
• You have an analytical mindset and are at your best in a creative and problem-solving environment;
• You’re perfectly fluent in English, Dutch/French and can express yourself in French/Dutch;
• You’re available for an internship of 3 months, starting as of October. We are open to offer an unpaid school internship or a paid internship via an employment agency.
This is what you’ll do:
• You’ll contribute to development of internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge on employment-related and business issues;
• You’ll create standard documentation and perform legal research;
• You’ll draft and revise materials on internal legal and transactional matters;
• You’ll stay abreast of legal developments affecting the company, its clients, and industries and synthesize the information to incorporate it into company practices.
This is what you’ll get out of it:
Within Accenture, we offer you a working environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility and will be guided by a team of talented and experienced colleagues.
This is us:
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate.
Interested? Let’s connect!
We are looking forward meeting you! Apply directly online through the ´apply´ button below and send us your resume. In case of any questions, feel free to connect with our internship team via Belgium_careers@accenture.com!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.