Utilities Industry - Senior Manager
As part of our Utilities industry group you will be a trusted advisor to our electric, gas, water and waste clients, shaping and executing their business and IT transformation agendas. You’ll also help them navigate their biggest strategic initiatives and address the critical issues facing their businesses as disruptive forces from areas such as digital, distributed energy resources, renewable energy, transportation electrification, energy efficiency, and evolving energy consumer preferences impact their businesses. You’ll drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets.
If you join us, you will have the opportunity to:
• Build a long-term, trusted advisor relationship with clients
• Share and keep building your vision for the utilities industry with your clients
• Identify new business opportunities and managing the full trade cycle (proposal presentation, monitoring, approach, offer and negotiation…).
• Shape deals & follow up on them improving the client relationship / expectations to ensure great results
• Lead projects at Utilities clients in your area of expertise
• Client relationship and stakeholder management
• Contribute to expanding, setting the direction for and inspiring the Accenture BeLux Utilities community
• Set direction to establish goals for your area of responsibility
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Oracle HCM Cloud Time & Labor Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Management Consulting Senior Manager – New York, NY
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.