Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The cyber security manager provides advisory and technical expertise to help our clients design and deploy state of the art cyber security practices and operating models. You will provide subject matter expertise and utilize your business acumen to work collaboratively with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic cyber security solutions. In addition, you will lead and mentor a team of Analysts and Consultants delivering day to day advise to our client.
· Working with global organizations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements.
· Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
· Customizing Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client.
· Designing a pragmatic but effective cyber security defense for our clients.
· Develop Accenture Security footprint in the market.
• Manage and deliver cloud transformation projects from the early planning phase through the successful deployment.
• Perform form current state assessments of a client’s cloud infrastructure, develop strategies and roadmaps for improvement and advise in further securing the clients’ cloud environments and interaction with their on-premise infrastructure.
• Assist clients in developing strategies to secure their cloud environment by providing high value consultancy work.
• Coordinate international teams of experts to bring the best value to our clients.
• Contribute to scaling up Accenture’s Security consulting practice in a sustainable way
· Master's degree
· 5+ years of strong experience in design and architecture of cloud security with at least one of the following cloud environments: Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
· 5+ years in a professional’s services or security audit firm
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral in English and, Dutch or French
· Strong business acumen
· Demonstrable client/result oriented approach
· Strong interpersonal skills: able to lead a team, work under pressure and flexible
· Relevant security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or SABSA or, cloud certifications such as CCSP, AWS or Azure are a plus
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.