Lead System Architect
Job Location: Brussels
Currently we are looking for a (m/f) Lead System Architect in dept hands-on project experience.
Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
The Lead System Architect will assist to review and analyze the technical architecture of the current PegaSystem implementation installation/configuration of each of the application component. Support the development of SDLC deliverables for technical architecture components including system administration manual, operations manual, operations manual solution architecture document, etc. The resource will work with the team and client to document functional designs and work alongside the build team to capture design detail in the SDLC deliverables. The consultant will configure the system and support the build where necessary.
• 4+ years of hands on Pega Development experience with Pega 7x or newer
• 2+ years of experience leading Pega Development team
• Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) is required
• Hands on Design/Development experience in Pega Case Management and BPM process orchestration is required
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience in the Insurance industry
• Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience
• Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA)
• Experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation
• Working experience converting business requirements to technical requirements
• Pega competency in the following areas:
• Pega organizational routing process
• Integration (ex. Soap) and their error handing
• Custom CSS and UI components
• Reporting (ex. Report Definition)
• Data structure and concept of Data Pages
• Declaratives, Decision and Validation
• Activities and Flows
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.