Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00674745 00674745_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Digital Technologies is looking for Young Graduates with an affinity in data, Business Intelligence and/or AI.
In the age of Digital transformation, demand is growing rapidly. You will be on the forefront of the client interaction: shaping and delivering the solution that best meets our client needs, in the areas of Customer Relationship, Risk Management, Finance, Performance Management and Supply Chain, across all industries: Financial Services, Pharma and Health Care, Telecommunications, Products, Resources and Public Services, …
You will bridge the gap between Business and IT with a keen sense of client service, relationship building, innovation and relentless pursuit of high quality. Your common tasks will include analyzing data to create insights and visualizations, developing data models, setting-up the appropriate architecture and performing data transformations. You will receive appropriate training and support to succeed in your role within Digital Technologies.
As a young graduate in Digital Technologies, specific responsibilities may include:
• To participate in the full lifecycle of a BI project: from gathering and understanding the end-user needs and preparing the use cases over functional design, architecting the solution, supervising the technical design, to preparing and executing (real-life) test cases before handover;
• To collaborate with the client to discover and understand the availability and quality of data;
• To identify relevant data and to use it within the data platform (exploration, reporting, analysis);
• To build and maintain the client relationship within IT or the business;
• To work in an agile environment
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.