Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00673790 00673790_en
Financial Management consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Working closely with our clients, our Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting.
Accenture Management Consulting- Finance & Risk
By joining the Accenture Finance and Risk team you will play a central role in helping organizations achieve their strategic and derived operational, reporting and compliance goals. Our experienced professionals and cutting-edge solutions enable organizations to cost-effectively manage risks initiatives and controls.
As a Financial Management consultant, you will support clients’ businesses in fulfilling their strategic financial requirements cost-efficiently, providing insights for management to confirm that the company is on target in achieving its expected return while controlling exposure to risk and compliance to regulatory constraints.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our consultants in the latest and newest innovative trends: from digital, to artificial intelligence and they largely contribute in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.
We are looking for talented and motivated people who will:
- Solve complex problems related to finance and risk on client-facing projects for top Tier banking, insurance and asset management clients
- Assist the analysis and implementation of financial reports following the regulatory and supervisory statements
- Assist the optimization of financial tools regarding the accounting-risk reconciliation
- Adapt existing methods and procedures to create feasible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) on a client project or within Accenture
- Manage F&R projects at our clients (on-site) and be directly involved in customer relationships
- Support F&R business development by helping shaping offerings, attending client meetings and supporting organizing roundtables / events
- 3-6 years of experience in the banking, insurance or asset management environment, with focus on financial management, financial controlling and/or financial accounting
- Master degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Know the various applicable standards: French standard, IFRS, Lux Gaap
- Know the financial reports and regulatory constraints: FINREP, COREP, BCL, etc.
- Work in a client facing environment in delivering change through executing activities such as requirements definition, gap analysis and working with clients to design and deliver solutions
- Know the reporting tool FRS from the provider WKFS would be an advantage
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your future working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture, you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.