Business Development Manager
The Financial Services Industry Group, serves the largest financial services companies from the banking, insurance and capital market sectors:
• Banking: Accenture's dedicated banking professionals help banks consolidate, rationalize and automate to outperform competitors.
• Capital Markets: We help capital markets leaders achieve operational excellence and differentiation, setting them on the road to high performance.
• Insurance: Accenture helps insurers achieve high performance to deliver quality products at low cost, enabling market differentiation without back-office complexity.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be an integral part of the Financial Services BeLux market making team. You’ll have as objective to help further expand our footprint in the BeLux market and will be responsible for a.o. the following tasks:
• Drive big deals from origination, deal negotiation to the initial project mobilization to ensure an effective & efficient project start
• Identify, qualify & pursue new opportunities and actively manage & follow up on the pipeline of existing business opportunities;
• Analyze the local FS Industry to co-shape and help implement the BeLux sales strategy in close collaboration with the local FS senior management;
• Establish and maintain trusted client relationships (ideally with the C-Suite) by remaining highly attuned to client needs and styles;
• Originate new service offerings that provide answers to the current & future needs of our clients and that are aligned to our commercial strategy;
• Contribute to proposal development of big deals by co-shaping the deal together with the responsible client team & participate to contractual discussions with the support of the dedicated Legal team.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.