Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00654363 00654363_en
Accenture Digital Technology is about powering the digital future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We believe that data is or should become the fabric of each organization. Our goal is to support them in the challenge to become a clear Data Driven organization, and further optimize the data value. We are the digital technology experts, who build and deliver those high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. To know more about all our Technology careers, visit our website: https://www.accenture.com/technology.
Are you a data passionate? Does the idea of guiding clients from strategy to execution when facing digital challenges attract you? You might be the candidate Digital Technology is looking for!
In your role as Digital Technology Delivery Manager, you will:
• Build a long-term relationship with our clients
• Shape deals & follow up on them improving the client relationship / expectations to ensure great results
• Ensure a smooth delivery of a digital transformation program
• Managing diverse project teams at our clients, in both a project supervisor as well as a people manager role
• Meet operational, contractual and economic commitments including financial forecasting and follow up
• Work to ensure appropriate resources are mobilized
• Identifying new business opportunities and managing the full trade cycle (proposal presentation, monitoring, approach, offer and negotiation…).
• Interacting with senior management levels at our clients and within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing significant matters
• Defining and implementing the business development and sales plan in the BeLux region
• Contributing to setting the strategic direction for the Digital Technology practice in the BeLux region and managing the practice
• University degree in Commercial Civil Engineering, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business-related university with a strong IT affinity;
• 8+ years of relevant experience in Delivery Management of Business Applications; Project Management & Program management
• Is familiar with Data Warehousing solutions and understands its architecture very well
• Able to articulate business requirements into a data context (storage, reporting, etc.)
• Understand the Data Platform capabilities and analyze different options for each use case
• Team player with good leadership capabilities
• Solution oriented, analytical, pro-active, pragmatic with a focus on delivering quality
• Effective communicator at C-Level by developing consistent and compelling storylines
• Strong reporting skills
• Excellent proficiency in English and Dutch or French is mandatory, additional languages are an asset;
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.