Accenture Digital Technology is about powering the digital future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We believe that data is or should become the fabric of each organization. Our goal is to support them in the challenge to become a clear Data Driven organization, and further optimize the data value. We are the digital technology experts, who build and deliver those high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. To know more about all our Technology careers, visit our website: https://www.accenture.com/technology.
In your role as Digital Technology Delivery Manager, you will:
- Build a long-term relationship with our clients
- Shape deals & follow up on them improving the client relationship / expectations to ensure great results
- Ensure a smooth delivery of a digital transformation program
- Managing diverse project teams at our clients, in both a project supervisor as well as a people manager role
- Meet operational, contractual and economic commitments including financial forecasting and follow up
- Work to ensure appropriate resources are mobilized
- Identifying new business opportunities and managing the full trade cycle (proposal presentation, monitoring, approach, offer and negotiation…).
- Interacting with senior management levels at our clients and within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing significant matters
- Defining and implementing the business development and sales plan in the BeLux region
- Contributing to setting the strategic direction for the Digital Technology practice in the BeLux region and managing the practice
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- University degree in Commercial Civil Engineering, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business-related university with a strong IT affinity;
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Delivery Management of Business Applications; Project Management & Program management
- Is familiar with Data Warehousing solutions and understands its architecture very well
- Able to articulate business requirements into a data context (storage, reporting, etc.)
- Understand the Data Platform capabilities and analyze different options for each use case
- Team player with good leadership capabilities
- Solution oriented, analytical, pro-active, pragmatic with a focus on delivering quality
- Effective communicator at C-Level by developing consistent and compelling storylines
- Strong reporting skills
- Excellent proficiency in English and Dutch or French is mandatory, additional languages are an asset;
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
- Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.