Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00643827 00643827_en
The Human Capital Coordinator works with the Country Talent Strategist & BELONG.BE.YOU streams to implement programs aimed at supporting a culture where everyone can be his/her best self professionally and personally.
- Work closely with local teams in the set up & roll-out of a yearly plan aiming at supporting the local employee engagement & talent agenda in line the local and global talent priorities
- Understand local challenges & opportunities,
- Monitor & share feedback throughout the implementation of our employee programs;
- Work closely with the Marketing team on communication matters;
- Monitor the Human Capital Budget (manage purchase orders, follow up of incoming invoices and quarter review of the human capital spend)
Education: Degree in Human Resources or Human Sciences;
Work experience: 18 months of relevant experience;
Work Requirement: Located in Brussels Office;
Knowledge and Skills requirements:
· You are fluent in English and French or Dutch;
· You have excellent oral or written communication skills
· You have a good knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint;
· You are a team player who enjoys challenges;
· You have strong project management;
· You are well-organized.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?