Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00631358 00631358_en
Choose Accenture for a career where the variety of opportunities and challenges allows you to make a difference every day. A place where you can develop your potential and grow professionally, working alongside talented colleagues. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, while helping our global clients achieve high performance. If this is your idea of a typical working day, then Accenture is the place to be.
For our office in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Payroll Analyst
The Payroll Analyst provides support to the Payroll department, interacting with the HR Team and the employees in the area of HR, legal or payroll questions, analyze and reporting.
- Follow-up incoming New Hires : Dimona declaration, check BLOX data for completeness, liaise with HR team if any missing data
- Follow-up leave of absence dossiers
- Follow-up disability dossiers
- Follow-up ADV dagen
- Interpret incoming SAPHR payroll interface reports
- Process payroll corrections (post payroll & during month)
- Check overtime hours & absences against MYTE data, correct payroll system where needed
- Monthly check of leasecar switches, find missing licence numbers versus drivers
- Assist in payrollclosing : check final preparation against HR reporting pre-close
- Process payrollclosing AVANADE (under separate info-feed)
- FLEX income : follow up on Payroll reporting and check payroll against Flexincome choices made
- Assist in monthly closing & recalculations of Indian employee population
- Assist in split payroll process to be set up FY19
- Reconciliate AG insurance billing with payrollwithholding.
- Assist in yearly operations such as : index on Groupinsurance & Hospi-insurance, vacation balance clearout, vacation pay, Ecocheques order & distribution, 13th month, promotion rounds and bonus payouts December
- Assist in ESPP purchase plans administration : enrollments, withdrawals and contributions received
Education: Bachelor degree
Work experience: Maximum 3 years related experience.
Work Requirement: Located in Brussels Office.
Knowledge and Skills requirements:
• English and French or Dutch: Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Numbers oriented
• Details oriented
• Facilitation skills
• Resistance to high pressure environment
• Team spirit
• Good social skills
• Legal, accounting or HR background is a nice to have
• Experience in interacting with a Social Secretariat and/or E-Blox payroll system is an asset
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.