Job Location: Brussels
Regional Description: Belgium
Job Number: 00590889 00590889_en
Are you looking for the next challenge in your professional life as a Cloud CPQ Consultant? We are looking for a fresh face to join our Cloud First Applications team. You will become part of the Global Cloud First Application practice and you will be working on a project basis in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of Salesforce projects. You need a good knowledge of CPQ in the wider Salesforvce.com ecosystem, with a focus on Apttus, Vlocity, CloudSense & Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick).
As CPQ Consultant, you will support the implementation from proposal to delivery. This includes developing a thorough understanding of the Client’s requirements, then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the CPQ solution to design an optimal solution that supports the business process and meets/exceeds functional requirements. You will build a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and lead them to the adoption of the best solution. Specifically, in this role you will guide teams that will successfully deliver the CPQ project.
· Deliver CPQ projects from start to finish on time and within budget
· Perform “As-Is” and Fit/Gap analyses in to map the CPQ technology’s offerings and capabilities to the Client business needs
· Present and lead CPQ sessions and requirement workshops, based on Waterfall or Agile Delivery Methods
· Have sufficient knowledge of the Salesforce & CPQ platforms to make adequate design decisions & propose solutions to requirements based on industry & technology best practices
· Understand the importance & is able to design CPQ solutions integrated in the IT application landscape (example: integrations to ERP & reporting systems)
· Work closely with technical architects to make the bridge between the business team and IT team
· Manage teams of highly qualified functional and technical resources (both on-shore and off-shore)
· Define test cases and leads contractual testing to confirm that solution performs as per the business requirements
· Coordinate releases and post Go-Live materials (e.g. training documentation, training sessions)
· Master’s degree in Management or Engineering with a strong IT affinity/background
· 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform
· 2+ years of functional and technical implementation experience with a cloud CPQ package: Apttus, Vlocity, CloudSense or Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick)
· Leadership experience in small to medium sized teams
· Very good communication skills (written and oral)
· Fluent in English + French and/or Dutch
· CPQ certificates on Apttus, Vlocity, CloudSense or Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick)
· Salesforce.com certifications
· Experience in multiple clouds of Salesforce (Sales, Service, Marketing, App, Commerce, Analytics or Community Cloud)
· Mastery of Agile methods for project delivery
· Willingness to travel
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
This is a network of professionals who are interested in challenging, rewarding opportunities offered by Accenture. The Accenture Talent Connection is easy to join and is open to anyone who is interested in discovering more about what we do, how we do it and what makes us different.