Are you a passionate, solution-oriented final year student? Does the sound of working in a hub of innovation appeal to you? Are you keen to be at the forefront of new tech developments? Do you see yourself working in a large international company?
If you answered “yes” (who can blame you?) four times, then you should keep on reading.
- You have a passion for technology and a keen interest in business
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team
- You are solution oriented and keen to learn new methodologies, processes and technologies
- You thrive in a diverse working environment comprising employees from all walks of life, cultures and creeds
- You’re perfectly fluent in English and Dutch/French & you can express yourself also in French/Dutch
- You’re holding a Bachelor or Master degree in any educational background and will be graduating in 2020
- You’re available for a 12-15 weeks internship during the second semester of your academic year
- You will be tackling complex business matters and transforming them into reliable functional solutions
- You act as the trusted advisor for your clients and help them with any difficulties or problems they might encounter. You listen to your clients’ needs; they listen to your suggestions.
- You’ll be involved in project management following up on both the difficulties as well as on the impact of the solutions you have proposed and implemented
- You participate in weekly meetings with different stakeholders, clients and key users, where the status, dilemmas and solutions are to be discussed
“For me, an internship is about gaining as much experience as possible, developing numerous skills and making connections. Doing it abroad makes it even more than a mere work experience. By leaving the comfort zone of home, I wanted to immerse myself in another culture and push the boundaries of what I am capable of.” – Ans, Mauritius
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.